Saturday, January 28, 2023

Four Fun and/or Depressing Short Horror Stories. A Review of Bad Dolls

 I really identified with the characters in each story which is kind of depressing since none of them fit into society and also have creepy things happening to them.


In one story, the bachelorette party is a bloody mess, and I do mean a bloody mess. I kept shouting "Get out!" at the protagonist. I mean, bachelorette parties are bad enough without the stabby parts.

In another, an Eight Ball, that kind you shake and then read the answer on the bottom, gets a little too pushy.

The Goblin is a fun story, and I may use that app for my own weight loss program. Or maybe not. The goblin is more aggressive then the aforementioned Eight Ball.

And then we have the bad doll. She's haunted, demonic, and mean but makes a pretty good backscratcher.

I'd like to thank myself for buying Bad Dolls and allowing myself to review it.



No comments:

Post a Comment