Wednesday, February 22, 2023

If a guy with six wives asks you to marry him, you might want to rethink that subscription to Modern Brides magazine. The Seventh Wife

 Wow, I really felt sorry for the dried-out shell of the golem wife. If you want to be creeped out, wow again, Lord Craven is the worst husband with multiple wives imaginable. The golem wife--she haunts my dreams.


The six wives are in Craven's mansion, and they never figure out how to leave. Then fifteen-year-old Rhea shows up and in the course of seven days, well, I can't tell you because that would be a spoiler. It all works out because, as you know, fifteen-year-olds are the smartest people in the world. I know I was when I was fifteen. I would have shown that Craven a thing or two. And probably ended up as a golem wife.

Hey, listen, if you're fifteen and a lord with six wives wants to marry you, don't do it. DON'T DO IT! Would you want to end up living in a clock? Or as a golem? DON'T DO IT!


      T. Kingfisher is one of my favorite authors. Maybe my favorite. Second favorite author after myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment