Saturday, March 11, 2023

Sourcebooks, your source for...Watch Out! He Has a Gun! A review of Four Found Dead.

 If a producer doesn't nab Four Found Dead for a movie, Hollywood will be missing out. Nothing much scares me because I read a lot of horror, but the suspense in this thriller was killing me. I was nearly the fifth found dead.


The first murder happens early in the book. The book was written with so much suspense that I kept saying, "Who's next? Who is next!" I got a lot of weird looks because I was grocery shopping at the time.

Because the mystery was well written, I never knew who would be joining the choir invisible. It's gonna be this guy, No, it's gonna be this teenage girl. No, it's gonna be... You get the idea. There are notes at the end of several chapters. It's the same as the murders. "Who's writing these." I thought it was her, then him, then her, then him.

Lots of action, mystery, suspense, icky blood. Lots of t-shirts,j too. They soak up blood well.

Thanks to Sourcebooks for sending an ARC that made me shudder and shiver and for an honest review in return.



No comments:

Post a Comment