Thursday, June 10, 2021

How Could I Forget to Mention This?

 My flash fiction, Deeper, is a finalist in Crystal Lake's monthly contest. This month's theme was Trapped! I wrote a story about a guy buried at sea. Unfortunately, he wasn't dead when they buried him. 

You'll be able to read Deeper if you subscribe to Crystal Lake's Patreon page. It's well worth it, although I don't subscribe because I'm freakin' poor. So, buy books with my stories in them so I won't be poor all my life.

In fact, I have a story, Boohag, in Shallow Waters Volume Eight. 99 cents! 99 cents! 99cents! At that price, I'll buy it even though I'm poor. 


I'm also in Volume 7, so buy that one, too. Buy all of them! That's only eight dollars for eight anthologies of flash fiction horror. 

No comments:

Post a Comment