Sunday, April 18, 2021

Shallow Waters Vol 7 Buy it or giant spiders will get you.

 New anthology of horror Flash Fiction now available from Bram Stoker winning publisher Crystal Lake. 99 cents! 99 cents! 99 cents for 99 pages. You can't beat that for awesome horror flash fiction. Flash fiction! You can read these very short stories in those unused moments you have--like when your steeping your tea or caught in a giant spider web.

Did I mention that my prize-winning story Cribs is in it? It has nothing to do with babies if the thought of baby-horror gives you the willies. It has everything to do with ghosts.

For 99 cents you might as well buy it because where else will you get 99 pages of tingly horror? My story Cribs is in it. Did I mention that?

Buy it or I'll send those porch spiders to get you.



No comments:

Post a Comment