Sunday, June 26, 2022

Of course it's The Last Storm if you've been eaten by an icky thing that fell from the sky.

 If I was a rich person, I'd buy the rights to make this novel into a movie. Full of tension, action, adventure, creepy things falling from the sky and a very good dog. Buy yourself a 32-ounce drink when you read this (or see the hoped-for film) because the desert and fire scenes will make you thirsty. The scorpions will make you feel like something is crawling up your legs. Ick.

There are some needles in arms scenes and some people being killed and, uh, devoured by above mentioned creepy things from the sky, but I close my eyes, which makes it hard to read but will work better in the hoped-for movie.

Thanks to Titan books and Netgalley for allowing me to read and review an eARC of The Last Storm



No comments:

Post a Comment