Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Purrfect Face Mask for a Horror Writer

 My friend demonstrates the proper way to wear a face mask, although he thinks he is at little risk for catching the coronavirus.
        Sophie approves of this face mask, though she thinks Siamese cats would be prettier.


We know we need to wear face masks, but they'd be more fun if they said something about our personalities. Since I've had minor (very minor) success at horror writing, I thought black cats would be the right touch without terrifying children and causing them to run away.

I bought these familiars (with stars and crescent moons on their foreheads) from the etsy shop Birchtreetextileart. She makes all of these herself and they're comfortable and a nice quality. The cost is $8.85 and shipping is free.

Since masks should reflect our personalities, the next mask I buy from Birchtreetextileart will be covered with BATS!



No comments:

Post a Comment