Friday, December 6, 2019

Shallow Waters Vol. 1

Since a story I wrote, Thelma Takes the Devil, will be published in Shallow Water Vol. 4, I thought I should catch up with reading the first three volumes of flash fiction. Here we find Vol. 1.  

The stories are interesting, occasionally chill inducing, but every once in awhile I thought, why don't they just call the police? Horror, to me, ought to be something you can't do anything about. If just a guy is killing people, and everybody knows it, and the house is full of people in various conditions of rot (and why can't the whole town smell a house full of corpses? There's not that many scented candles in the world to hide a house full of dead people.) why not call the cops on this guy? Heavens!

Other than that, an amusing, if horrific, selection of flash fiction. Quick to read to get your horror on.

From Crystal Lake publishing. Coming December 13, Volume 4 with my story in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment